Web site of Markus Göker
This is my severely neglected web presence.
Here is the list of my publicly available programs:
- OPM: Analysis of OmniLog® Phenotype Microarray data.
- Spreadsheet sanity: Determine usability
of spreadsheets for bioinformatic and other scientific applications (for
details see the manual).
- My GitHub page.
- OPTSIL: Optimal sequence clustering for taxonomic purposes,
data extraction from GenBank flatfiles, etc.
- EUKDIS, LOGDIS, PBC, G2CEF etc.: Other distance-matrix based
software for phylogenetic analysis and related tasks.
- bremer.tcl: Calculation of total and partitioned Bremer support
values in conjunction with PAUP*.
- aop.sh: A shell script facilitating the usage of the POA alignment
- Miscellaneous scripts from our phylogeny courses held at the
university of Tübingen.
See also the GGDC web server hosted at
See the list of my papers available at:
- Most material from our phylogeny courses formerly held at the university of
Tübingen is available via
- Material from my R course held at the
DSMZ is available here.
- How to prepare a spreadsheet for bioinformatic and other scientific
applications is explained in the according
It is a bad idea to put data sets related to scientific papers on private web
sites, but for some reason one is available here:
My Erdős number is 3:
Paul Erdős -> John H. Conway -> Daniel H. Huson -> Markus Göker
Questions regarding the available programs should be addressed to
to support [AT] goeker [DOT] org. Please include the name of the software
somewhere in the subject.